TERMS & CONDITIONS
§ 1 - Provider, inclusion of the Terms and Conditions
(1) Supplier and contractual partner for the goods presented under the name "ck horse couture" is the:
CK horse ware OhG
Represented by the shareholders:
Kerstin Bock & Christina Vöcking
Commercial Register: Münster Local Court, HRA A10592
Tax no.: 336/5860/6257
VAT ID No.: DE317389277
(hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
(2) These general terms and conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the supplier and the respective purchaser. Conflicting general terms and conditions of the orderer are contradicted.
§ 2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the items displayed in his shop "ck horse couture" for sale. The colour representation of the articles and its components on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser used and the monitor settings of the purchaser; these deviations are technically never entirely avoidable.
(2) The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be in German or English.
(3) The supplier sells to customers worldwide.
(4) The customer selects the desired goods by submitting the article name, leather colour and size to the supplier via the order form provided online.
The order request can finally be sent to the provider by clicking on the button "Send order". The customer has the option to view and change the data provided in the order or to cancel the order completely at any time until the order request is sent.
(5) The supplier makes a binding offer to purchase the goods displayed in the supplier's shop. With the delivery of the goods, the customer accepts the purchase offer. The supplier confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (confirmation of contract/confirmation of dispatch).
(6) In the event of obstacles to delivery or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfilment of the contract, the Supplier shall inform the Purchaser by e-mail.
§ 3 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are final prices plus shipping costs.
(2) The following shipping costs apply for shipping within Germany: € 4.90. Shipping costs are free for purchases of €100 or more within Germany and €200 or more outside Germany.
(3) The supplier delivers at the choice of the purchaser against prepayment by bank transfer or against prepayment by means of PayPal payment.
a) If the customer has selected "payment in advance" as the payment method, an order confirmation e-mail will be sent to the customer with the corresponding bank details of the supplier.
b) If the customer has chosen "PayPal" as the payment method, an email will be sent to the customer with the corresponding PayPal data of the provider. The customer can initiate the payment there.
(4) For orders paid in advance, a payment period of one week from receipt of the order confirmation shall apply. The supplier shall hold the desired goods for the customer during the payment period. It is the responsibility of the customer to make payment in time to be received by the supplier within the time limit. The supplier reserves the right not to accept the purchase offer and to sell the goods elsewhere if payment has not been received by the end of the period.
§ 4 - Dispatch, delivery times
(1) The supplier delivers the goods within 10 working days from receipt of payment within Germany. The delivery time abroad may vary.
(2) For products made according to the buyer's wishes, the delivery time increases to 10-30 days.
(3) Several products ordered at the same time will be delivered in a joint shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time applies to the joint shipment. If the orderer wishes delivery of a specific product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(4) If delivery to the customer fails because the customer has given the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt shall only be made if the customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 - Return of goods as a consumer
A purchaser who buys as a consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory conditions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
§ 6 - Guarantee
The purchaser's warranty rights shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
§ 7 - Final provisions
(1) The supplier collects and processes the data entered by the customer in the course of his purchase for the purpose of processing and fulfilling the contract. If the customer uses the PayPal service for the payment of his purchase, the PayPal data protection regulations apply to the payment process. PayPal acts as a vicarious agent of the orderer, not of the supplier.
(2) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.